Automated sliding door for an intelligent façade * Solution for status visualisation and operation of automatic sliding door drives
- Visualization and operation of doors via GEZE Cockpit
- Transparency and safety in building operation for facility managers
- Convenient operation via graphical user interface
- Location-independent control of door statuses
- Greater availability, thanks to central monitoring and alarming function
- Malfunctions can be detected and corrected faster
Solution for status visualisation and operation of automatic sliding door drives
Automatic door systems open up a huge variety of options in façade design. State-of-the-art innovative high-performance drive technology, safety, accessibility and first-class design set them apart. When connected to the GEZE Cockpit building automation system, automatic sliding doors become part of an intelligent façade and can be visualised and operated regardless of location. Unauthorised access can be recognised immediately, which ensures smooth building operation. These doors also contribute to the energy efficiency of a building as a component in a smart building.
- Slimdrive SL NT, ECdrive T2 or Powerdrive automatic sliding doors
- An IO 420 is needed for integration
- A CAN interface is needed for a BUS connection
- GEZE Cockpit and GEZE Cockpit VISU or GEZE Cockpit VISU+
Variants & Accessories
* Notice about the products displayed
The products mentioned above may vary in form, type, characteristics and function (design, dimensions, availability, approvals, standards etc.) depending on the country. For questions please contact your GEZE contact person or send us an E-Mail .