GEZE Polska Sp. z o.o.
ul. Marywilska 24
P.O. Box 1363
Marc Philipp Alber
Sandra Daniela Alber
Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Register Court Local Court Stuttgart HRB 250329
VAT ID: DE 184430446
I. Information about the website
The owner of the website www.geze.pl (hereinafter referred to as the "Website") is a company under the name GEZE Polska Sp. z o.o. with its seat in Warsaw (03-228 Warsaw) at Marywilska St. 24, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, 14th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000131822, NIP 1181295292, REGON 012855399, hereinafter referred to as "GEZE Polska".
- The Website contains information about GEZE Polska and its products.
- The information and material on the Website come from GEZE Polska.
- GEZE Polska reserves the right to change, withdraw, suspend or discontinue any function or property of the Website.
- GEZE Polska has no influence on the User’s decision making by providing information on the Website.
- The use of the Site is subject to restrictions under Polish law and generally accepted rules of conduct applicable to all Internet users, which are intended to protect their interests and those of third parties.
- If GEZE Polska receives reasonable notice that the Website contains content and materials that violate the law or the legitimate interests or personal rights of third parties, GEZE Polska will take appropriate measures to restore the legal, social and moral standards. In particular, such actions shall be based on the fact that such circumstances are probable to a large extent or a final judgement of a competent court.
- GEZE Polska shall not be obliged to store backup copies of any material sent or published on the Website, except in accordance with special regulations.
- GEZE Polska has the right to correct the content of the Website and to make changes to the published information at any time without notice to Users.
- Use of this Website does not imply a contract between the User and GEZE Polska.
- The User is obliged to cover all losses and damages resulting from his or her culpable actions or omissions and to satisfy claims of third parties, including those asserted before the court, against GEZE Polska, which are related to the User's conduct contrary to these Rules or otherwise reprehensible.
- In the event of damage due to a breach of any provision of these Terms and Conditions by the User, the User shall be obliged to compensate GEZE Polska on a general basis.
- GEZE Polska is not responsible for the content of any information contained on third party websites which the User may access by using the Website.
- GEZE Polska shall not be liable for any content distributed by Users or other persons anywhere on the Website, or for any actions of Users in connection with the use of the Website that violate copyright or any rights of third parties.
- GEZE Polska shall not be liable for any disruption of the Website caused by external circumstances or outside the influence of GEZE Polska.
- Due to technical limitations, GEZE Polska cannot guarantee that information transmitted over the Internet will reach the User in a faultless, complete and full form. GEZE Polska strives to ensure that browsing the Website is possible without interruptions or technical defects and that the User can obtain the information he is looking for.
- Subject to applicable laws and regulations, GEZE Polska shall be liable for damage caused by malfunctions of the transmission system, including equipment failures, delays and interruptions in transmission of information solely on the basis of fault.
- GEZE Polska will make every effort to ensure that all data transmissions over the Internet are secure, i.e. that information transmitted is transmitted in confidence, in its entirety and completeness, but does not guarantee that such transmission is secure.
- GEZE Polska does not guarantee the security of information transmitted by the User. Therefore, any such transmissions are made at the User's own risk.
- The layout of the Website and individual parts of the Website, such as written material, photographs, graphics and others, are protected by copyright law. Each User is obliged to respect the copyright.
- The content of the Website may be used by Users only for personal use. Use for other purposes, in particular commercial purposes, including copying, public reproduction, or making it available to third parties in another way, may only take place provided that explicit written permission is obtained from GEZE Polska and within the scope of the purpose specified by GEZE Polska.
- Making any changes to the materials downloaded from the Website is prohibited
- Any reproduction by the User of information contained on this website, including photographs, films, etc., is only permitted with the prior consent of GEZE Polska. Please contact GEZE Polska for permission to use the contents of this website. When using the GEZE Polska logo (also with prior consent from GEZE Polska), it is mandatory to follow the guidelines in the "GEZE Logo" tab.
- The use of materials published on this website for purposes other than personal use, i.e. copying, reproducing, using in any other way, in whole or in part, is only permitted under the general rules of press and copyright law.
- All trademarks, trade marks and brand names appearing on the Website are subject to legal protection under the terms of the relevant legislation.
V. Personal data
Detailed information on the principles and method of personal data processing on the website www.geze.pl can be found in the document "Information about personal data processing on the website of GEZE Polska Sp. z o.o.".
VI. Final provisions
All disputes related to the implementation of these Regulations shall be settled by the competent ordinary courts. GEZE Polska reserves the right to change the content of these regulations. GEZE Polska will immediately inform the User of any changes to the Terms and Conditions by making a note to this effect on the Website.
All graphics/photos used must bear the mark ©GEZE GmbH.